Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Conflict, a mess or a stress?

Can i stay numb, silent without a word?

Actually there are thousand words in my mess minded. Imaginary or reality? maybe it just a stupid thought. yes when I'm depress i can't think correctly. So better as i said earlier, stay numb. don't do dumb thing.

its not giving up. its just stress period due to loneliness, feeling in a strong sense of emptiness and solitude. Even though i'm not alone, but i have no one to talk. There is no use for me to share it. At the end, it still the same. I have to face it alone... again.

Aku selalu berdoa agar aku kuat. Sekuat Siti Khadijah. even tak cukup kuat tapi memadailah aku berusaha untuk tabah. I'm afraid that i will do silly things. i'm struggling to handle it. its not easy.

i'm crawling with tears in a dark. i'm hoping that i can stay calm.

aku harap perasaan ini bersifat sementara.

No comments:

Post a Comment